We will keep your contact details and CV on file for no longer than one year, and we will contact you only in regards to possible freelance work.
Junior Office Administrator
• Updating contact list/database on a weekly basis
• Scanning and filing as required
• Assisting with resizing of imagery using Photoshop
• Assisting with general day-to-day Bookkeeping tasks using Xero
• Scheduling and confirmation of meetings with suppliers as required
• Answering the phone, taking messages
• Ordering of any samples as required
• Tidying of samples and office as required
• weekly recycling duties & occasional postage duties
• Replenishing of branding materials ie: compliment cards/business cards/stickers etc,
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft office & Outlook
• Basic knowledge in Xero
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Articulate with good command of English languages (oral and written)
• Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail
• To be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Good time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Good telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiastic & proactive
Part-time 2 days a week. Open to discussion for 1/2 days or flexible hours
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary: TBC. Not PAYE position.
Application Method: Please email your CV to info @ caseyandfox.com
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note that due to the new GDPR regulations, your CV and contact details will NOT be kept on record.