Please read carefully.
This website is owned and controlled by Casey & Fox Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 8018715 whose registered office is 20 Portnalls Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3DE.
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the subsequent tabs to the left and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms.
Casey & Fox reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
This website and its content is the copyright of Casey & Fox Ltd – © Casey & Fox Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions
Who we are
This website is owned and managed by Casey & Fox Ltd a company incorporated in England and register under number 8018715.
Casey & Fox’s registered address is at 20 Portnalls Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3DE
Information collected and Purpose
We ask you to provide your full name, post code email address and telephone number. We will process and store this personal information internally only and will not disclose it to third parties. The information is gathered specifically for the purpose of conducting future business with you and for our marketing activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Amending or Removing your Details:
You may amend your registration details at any time or ask us to remove your details from our files by emailing Casey & Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Casey & Fox Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Casey & Fox Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Casey & Fox Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The term ‘Casey & Fox’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Portnalls Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3DE. Our company registration number is 8018715 and is registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© 2018 Casey & Fox Ltd